Introducing the NTG5 location sound shotgun microphone, a new addition to the best-selling RØDE shotgun microphone range.
Featuring a groundbreaking acoustic port design providing a superior progressive wave interference, ultra-lightweight construction and crystal clear, broadcast-grade sound, the NTG5 is a revolution in shotgun microphone design aimed at the professional user.
Key features of the RØDE NTG5 include:
– Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering a natural, uncoloured sound.
– Extremely lightweight (just 76g) short shotgun microphone (just 203mm), making it far easier to handle on set than other shotgun mics, especially when used on a boom pole.
– Tailored frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dbA, making it ideal for location recording, professional filmmaking, and other critical recording situations.
– Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response.
– RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse weather conditions.
– Comes in a complete location recording kit with windshield, pistol grip and other accessories – the NTG5 is ready to take into the field right out of the box.
The RØDE NTG5, the perfect location recording mic.
For more information, visit www.rode.com/ntg5.